Annual maintenance Contract:
The Annual Maintenance Contract is the legal agreement normally conducted between two companies wherein the later agrees to render the maintenance service annually to the former at an exchange of the nominal amount. It ensures that the later promises to provide maintenance services to the former all through out the year on a regular basis.
Onsite & Remote Support:
Remote support is a cost-effective technology that allows a technician to service your computer from a remote location. This way, the technician doesn’t even have to be where your computer is located. From his location, he can securely connect to your computer and see your desktop screen just as if he were sitting right there in your home or office.
CFC Software’s Remote support is useful in so many ways, particularly when it comes to saving time and money. All you need is an Internet connection.
Why useful the Remote Support?
- CFC Software’s Remote support is safe and secure. The only one logging into your computer from a remote location is the technician.
- Remote support saves gas. No need to drive if you can just connect.
- Remote support is convenient. You can schedule a technician to service your computer nearly any time of the day, and often on the same day you call.
- Remote support does not rely on location. You can live far outside of our service area. You can even be on a vacation or business trip. The support is available for you when you need it.
- Remote support saves time. You don’t pay fees for travel time or waste time waiting for someone to arrive.
On Site Support
On-Site Support serve as your personal Help Desk when you need it for those problems that can easily be addressed via Internet.
Resident Engineer Service:
CFC Software’s Resident Engineers are available for annual onsite engagements and provide highly customized operational assistance to your organization. Bringing the most specialized skills in the industry to your company, the Resident Engineer focuses on all technical aspects of your CFC Software’s products. Because they work daily alongside your staff at your location, Resident Engineers become intimately familiar with your unique processes and requirements, your network’s specific configurations and challenges, and your staff’s strengths and limitations. Thus, your Resident Engineer can help you avoid many network issues before they arise and is fully prepared to help resolve issues quickly when they do occur. The Resident Engineer also assists with deployment of equipment, post cut-over activities, and day-to-day operations for larger networks.